For the Laguna Folk Dance Festival, March 6 – 8, 2020
After clicking on one of the “Add to Cart” buttons:
another browser tab will open taking you to a PayPal Cart Page.
In order to add additional items to the cart, click the “Continue Shopping” link found on the top right, or simply click back into this browser tab.
At any time you may use the “View Cart” buttons to view or modify your PayPal shopping cart.
If you are finished, you may checkout and pay with your preferred payment method.
A receipt will be sent to your email address and you will receive your passport and/or tickets at the door.
Please register only one person at a time, and if the payment card you use is not in the name of the person registering you should send an e-mail to our treasurer, Kelley O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining who that registration is for. (Otherwise the passport will be printed in the name of the person on the payment card.)
Gives Entry to ALL EVENTS – $100
- Must be ordered before February 20, 2020. (Cost at door is $120.)
- Passport does NOT include meals, which must be ordered separately, below.
- If you are registered for the NFO Conference, a festival passport is included in your conference registration, but you still need to order any meals you might want separately, below.
- Recipients of the Southern California Lifetime Achievement Award and also those Master Teachers who have taught previously at the Laguna Festival, have free admission to all Laguna Folk Dance Festival events, but still need to order any meals they might want separately, below.
- (Doors open @ 7:15pm)
- Live Music and Dancing
Saturday Workshops – $45
- 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:10pm – 5:00pm
Saturday Dance Party – $30
- Dinner must be ordered seperatly
- 5:15pm – 11:40pm
Sunday All Day – $30
- 9:45am – 5:00pm
- Includes concert from 1:00pm – 2:00pm
(Must be ordered before February 20, 2020)
Saturday Lunch – $14
Saturday Dinner – $18
Sunday Lunch – $13
Catered Meals on site – Menu:
Saturday lunch buffet: Russian salad, beef meatballs in tomato sauce, parslied potatoes, rolls and butter, and desert: lemon squares, brownies and raspberry bars.
Sunday dinner buffet: Greek salad, moussaka, white fish cooked in Greek manner, veggies, rolls and butter, and desert: lemon meringue pie, plus your choice of white wine, red wine or non-alcoholic beverage.
Sunday lunch buffet: Vegetable frittata, fresh fruit platter, green salad, potato kugel, mini croissant and desert: apple coffee cake.